Client Service Tracker is a Microsoft Access database for PCs that also uses Microsoft Excel. It allows small social service organizations to keep the following information on each client:
If you would like to download the free demo software, click here.
Your agency staff can use Client Service Tracker to provide better and more efficient service to your clients. You can also use it to obtain statistics to meet reporting requirements and help support funding requests.
Here are some key things to know about Client Service Tracker:
* The software is targeted to small social service agencies or at least to small programs.
* The software comes in a standard edition, suitable for many kinds of nonprofit social service agencies, and also in a Shelter Edition with extra features for agencies that have emergency shelters, homeless shelters, or similar programs.
* You set up your own Program Codes and Service Codes so that you track what matters to your agency.
* The software can generate many varieties of Excel spreadsheets, which allows you to do further processing in Excel to obtain the information you need.
* The software is simple and therefore easy to use.
* The software and the data reside on your own computer or network, meaning that you have control of your own data.
* You pay only a one-time fee. There is no annual licensing fee or renewal of any kind.
* The licensing is generous, allowing installation on all computers at a location.
* The software is inexpensive.
* You can choose to license the additional source code and have your local Access expert modify the software for your use any way you wish. (Social Work Software can also provide custom modifications for you if you wish. Contact us for a quote.)
Client Service Tracker runs on computers with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP. Your computer must have Microsoft Access 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016, as well as Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016. (Both Access and Excel come with the "Pro" edition of Microsoft Office, or can be obtained separately.) Both Access and Excel must be the 32-bit version to use the demo.
You can download the free demo version of Client Service Tracker. This is the real software and does everything the full software does, but is limited to 15 person records. By playing around with the free demo, you can see if Client Service Tracker will be a good fit for your program. To register to download, click here.
If you don't
want to download yet but want to learn more from the web, you can go to
the screen image page:
of Use Site Map
Copyright © 1999-2016 Social Work Software