From time to time, Social Work Software offers to modify Client Service Tracker for an organization by adding a custom report, with data in rows and columns, for free. We keep it simple, with no forms to fill out.
- After you buy the software, you email us to say you want a special report.
- We phone you to talk about what you want. Then we send a confirming email.
- We create the customized version and give you a download link to it.
Here are the detailed steps involved.
(1) Use the Ordering page to go to the third-party order processing page for Client Service Tracker Version 9 Full and Modifiable. Place your order within the date range required for the special offer.
(2) The online ordering process will provide you with an opportunity to download Client Service Tracker. Go ahead and download the software, and install it if you wish, but don’t start using it yet. You will be getting your own customized version later.
(3) After you complete your online order, forward your email receipt to SpecialOffer@socialworksoftware.com and indicate that you want to have a special report added.
(4) Within approximately two business days, Social Work Software will call you at the phone number you provided in the order (or another phone number you provide) to talk about the report you want to add. The report must be in the format of rows and columns, and can be either a report intended to be printed on paper or an Excel spreadsheet.
(5) Social Work Software will send you an email with its description of the report to be added.
(6) Reply to the email to confirm the description.
(7) Social Work Software will create a custom version of the software for your organization, modified by the addition of the report. The custom version will be placed on the Social Work Software website on a special page for your organization. Social Work Software will send you an email with a link to your organization’s page.
(8) Click the link in the email to go to your organization’s special page and download the customized Client Service Tracker. Install it and review it to confirm that the report has been added as expected. Begin using your customized Client Service Tracker for your organization.