With any version of Client Service Tracker, you can customize all the drop-down selection lists yourself. That means that you can make the Programs, Services, and Outcomes to be things that are applicable to your organization.
What if you want to change the fields in Client Service Tracker? What if you want some other custom function, or a custom report?
When you buy Client Service Tracker Version 9 Full and Modifiable, any Microsoft Access expert can make custom modifications. The Microsoft Access expert can be a person in your organization, or a local IT person with the right skills that you contract with, or Social Work Software. Below are the fees that Social Work Software charges for some common customizations:
- Add new data fields: $59 per field. The field will be added on the right window for data entry and viewing, and on all relevant reports. If it is a drop-down selection list type of field, then a window will be added for you to maintain what choices are on the drop-down selection list.
- Rename existing data fields: $29 per field.
- Remove existing data fields: $29 per field.
- Create custom reports consisting of rows, with columns of existing or new fields, either to be printed or as an Excel spreadsheet: $179 per report.
- Making customization(s) in a Client Service Tracker database in which you have already entered data (which you send to Social Work Software and which is then modified and sent back to you): Additional$145 fee.
Other customizations are also possible.
To discuss these or other needs, contact Social Work Software.